Slab Scissor Lifts
Genie slab scissor lifts are the industry solution for increasing worksite productivity. Ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, they’re excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ï¬rm, level surfaces. Characterized by low noise levels, these lifts provide excellent capacity and large platform workspace.
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
Genie rough terrain scissor lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites. Competitive lift speed and large platforms increase efï¬ciency with the handling and capacity to get to the jobsite and ï¬nish working faster.
Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. Genie® telescopic S™-booms are also designed for productivity with the traction and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area.
- Ideal for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications
- Minimal tailswing for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Dual-fuel (gas or LPG) options available for indoor/outdoor applications
- Designed for productivity with the traction and drive speed you need
- Super Boom models with horizontal outreach among the industry’s best
Genie® trailer-mounted Z-booms feature an outstanding operating envelope, making them ideal to reach jobs high and low. With easy-to-tow mobility and simple pictograph controls, it’s no wonder that Genie trailer-mounted Z-booms take productivity to new heights.
- Operating envelope of a Z-boom — reaches up, over and out
- Easily towed behind a pickup or SUV
- Lightweight enough to use on lawns, slate or gymnasium floors
- Exclusive Genie Automatic Leveling System™ for self-leveling on slopes up to 11°
- Simple pictograph controls allow operators to get to work quickly
- Drive and Set™ option positions unit quickly and efficiently
Genie high reach telehandlers offer excellent lift capacity, easily covering all your worksite needs. Available in two models, these telehandlers offer excellent productivity on jobsites ranging from new construction of multi-story buildings to masonry. Powerful features such as four-wheel drive and a turbocharged diesel engine provide reliable performance in the most rugged conditions.
- Heavy-duty workhorse for lifting applications in construction, landscaping and agriculture
- Ideal for loading/unloading and moving/placing materials, as well as jobsite cleanup
- Low-end torque, four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering for hills and rough terrain
- Simple no-tool access to daily inspection points